Friday, June 09, 2006

Bored with stripping the sides so decide to remove the edge strips from the deck to release that nice lino cover. Loads of fun but a bit of a mess underneath - Looks like I am going to need some marine ply.

Took off the Mast Support so I could fit my new Tarp without ripping it and oh boy is the cabin roof on its last legs.

Fitted the new tarp - Should have videoed it - I would be getting 1000s of hots a day on this blog with that. Lets just say the only single sensible thing I did was attach a rope between one corner of the Tarp and the trailer before I unpacked the tarpauling and let the wind get at it! 7m x 5m of ripstop nylon makes for a very large and noisy flag.

Thanks to the passer by who admired my trailer... That makes 4 people now - I feel a little like a bride might feel if the guests commented on how nice the limousine she arrived in looked!! (and thanks again John - it's much admired)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home